Hello friends and family! Sorry it has been so long since our last post! We will try and be better about posting more frequently especially with our new family member joining us next month.
A little update:
- Baby boy Howes is due in 6 weeks!
- No we do not have a name yet =)
- Alivia is going to be 2 on June 3rd… holy moly!
- She LOVES the dogs, dancing and singing, reading Dr Seuss, Winnie the Pooh, Olaf, Mickey Mouse, putting on her shoes and socks, putting her baby doll “night night”, painting and playing ball… the girl has an arm!
- She calls monkey’s “ooh ahhs”, cows “moos” and all buttons “belly buttons”
- She’s getting good at putting words together… especially “no mama” and “more berries please”
- She finally has enough hair for pig tails
- She eats nearly as much as I do and some of her favorites are apples, berries, avocado, green beans, dog kibble =/, turkey, yogurt, cheese and hummus.
- Dustin has been working his butt off to get ready for the baby; moving furniture, refurbishing furniture, building furniture, etc. We are SO lucky to have such an amazing father/husband!!!
- I started a new job last month. I’m still working from home but for the company I worked for out of college in Santa Barbara – Commission Junction.
Last month we took a trip to Newport Beach to visit my brother Lucas. We had such a good time and got the most amazing weather. Here are some pics from the trip: